All children are different, learn in different ways and excel in different environments. Students may struggle academically simply due to not having concepts presented to them in a way that they can comprehend. Many children require a tailored lesson plan. Allowing them to have a choice would keep the children engaged for the best possible outcome.
A school zone or tuition should not limit a child's opportunity for education. Support P.A.C.E. scholarships to provide academic choice in education for South Carolinians.
P.A.C.E. scholarships allow education funds to follow each child. Parents/Guardians can choose among approved private, public, or charter schools in any district within the state of South Carolina.
Additional services these scholarships can include:
- Individual classes and extra-curricular activities and programs
- Nonpublic online learning programs
- Fees for exam assessments, tuition, and/or preparatory courses
- Tutoring services (by individual or company)
- Educational software and applications
- Educational services and therapies (speech, occupational, etc.)
- Fees for transportation
Sign this petition to support P.A.C.E. scholarships that will allow South Carolina parents to set the PACE for their children's education.